We have now returned to some face to face physiotherapy, sports chiropractic and soft tissue therapy appointments. We have put the following measures in place in accordance with our Risk Assessment to try and mitigate the risk of Covid-19 being contracted in our centre.
- Pre screening 'What to expect' letter and Covid screening triage form sent out, this needs to be completed by the patient.
- Maximum of two therapists working per session in the clinic.
- Appointments are spaced so that there is no overlap or mixing of clients.
- All equipment used is being cleaned between sessions, we have extra time between appointments for this. .
- Entry and exit through the main gym shutter doors or front door. Therapist will ensure your most direct route in and out of the building.
- Patients to wait outside until they are invited in, this ensures no mixing of patients unnecesarily.
- On entry you will have your temperature taken. If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of our triage questions or have a temperature above 37.8° you may not be allowed to do your session. Our therapists are also completing daily temperature checks.
- You will be asked to clean your hands with the alcohol gel provided at the beginning and end of your session.
- You will be required to maintain social distancing throughout your time in the building.
- For any assessment or treatment, PPE will be worn by your therapist (you can wear your own face mask if you wish).
- Payment is by card or bank transfer only.
- We are randomly sending out feedback forms and reviewing our standard operating procedure on a daily basis, all feedback is welcomed.
We thank you for your understanding during this challenging time, if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.