With over 10 years of experience in elite professional sport, Dan Buchanan offers the highest level of soft tissue therapy to the world's best athletes, sporting population and general public.
What is soft tissue therapy?
Soft Tissue therapy is the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body (muscles, fascia, tendons and ligaments). It is applicable not just to sports people but to anybody wishing to guard against or recover from a soft tissue injury or chronic health condition.
There is good evidence to suggest that it;
- Reduces unhelpful body tension
- Improves soft tissue strength and function post injury/surgery
- Promotes optimal body balance and posture
- Enhances recovery post exercise
- Provides acute and chronic pain relief
- Reduces stress and promotes overall wellbeing
101 London St
Reading, RG1 4QA
GoPerform is located downstairs at Pilates of Berkshire. There are metered parking bays along each side of London Street. The Queens Road and Oracle car parks are within a 5 minute walk of the clinic.
Appointment options and prices
All appointments include initial consultation and assessment
30 minute appointment
50 minute appointment
Gift vouchers available. Email clinic for details.